1) Are you a Registered Business?
Yes Negopinoy Trading is Registered in DTI Complete with Barangay Permit, Mayor’s Permit,BIR Registration and BIR VAT Quarterly Payment. (Click here to view our Registrations, Permits and BIR Proof of Payments)
2) Does your item have warranty?
Yes we have 3 months service warranty for manufacturing defects.
3) Where is your Showroom?
We believe in the efficiency and feasibility of online selling. Without the additional overhead cost of rent, sales staff salary,utilities and inventory we were able to offer competitive prices.
Based on our experience for the past years we have been selling Food Equipments & Supplies online more than 80% of our clients are from the provinces and even our Manila based individual and corporate clients prefers meet-ups and deliveries at their convenience instead of visiting a showroom so putting up a showroom is not a feasible investment and will just incur additional cost.
Our showroom is www.negopinoy.com. We believe that entrepreneurs nowadays value the convenience and comfort online transaction brings. Helping them save time, effort and money.
4) For Provincial / International Order, how can we be sure that you will ship to us our orders?
• We are a legitimate seller with a Business Registered in DTI Complete with Barangay Permit, Mayor’s Permit, BIR Registration and BIR VAT Quarterly Payment.
• Our Payment Option includes 6 different banks. 3 of which are Corporate Accounts and 3 Personal Accounts so you can be sure of our identity. And to those who have tried opening a Corporate Account you’ll know the rigid Bank requirements before they allow you to open a corporate account.
• Please click here to view our proof of Provincial & International Deliveries for the previous years.
• We have been an online seller since 2007 and is verified by a 3rd party Verification Program.
5) Why do you require a P500 deductible deposit even for personal meet-ups for Manila / Cavite Area?
This is our assurance we are dealing with a serious buyer. It is time and effort consuming bringing a 10-30 kilos equipment then finding out the buyer was bogus and is not in your meeting place.
The deposit will be deducted to the total amount of your order.
6) Can we pay using our Credit Card?
Yes via Paypal. Subject to 3.4% Paypal fee which all goes to Paypal.
7) How to Order?
8.) How can we contact you?
You can call or text us at:
Sun Mobile : +63922-867-4552
Smart Mobile : +63908-896-1517
Globe Mobile : +63917-563-9367
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com